Shipping & Returns
- In-Stock orders are typically shipped out the next business day via FedEx ground. Please allow 2-7 business days for your order to arrive and depending on your location, the duration may vary. If there is an unexpected delay or if any item is on back order, we will email you to let you know.
- All U.S. purchases will be delivered via Fedex without a Signature Confirmation as Proof of Delivery unless you request for one within the COMMENT Section of your order. If you do not indicate a request for a Signature, you accept responsibility and liability for any potential damage, loss or theft of your order AFTER your order has been delivered to your shipping address and/or upon which a delivery confirmation has been issued. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a Delivery notification with a Tracking number which will allow you to track and manage its delivery. However, please be advised that requests for a Signature Confirmation cannot be added once your order has been shipped. Also, requests for a change to a different delivery address once it has been shipped will incur a Delivery Change fee of $15.00 ONLY if it is allowed by the Courier Service, so please ensure the delivery address indicated on your order is complete and correct. Please also note that purchases cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO address.
- International customers (outside the USA) are responsible for paying the import and customs duties if applicable.
- We are not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen items due to any parcel service faults. We will do our best to resolve the issue with our shipping carrier but cannot make any warranties.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
DO NOT SHIP DAMAGED OR NON-WORKING BATTERIES. THIS IS AGAINST THE LAW. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON DEALING WITH DEAD BATTERIES.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase and if for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your order, we will do our very best to change that. However, please keep in mind that the shipping regulations of lithium ion batteries are more strict and complicated than other products and as such, impose certain restrictions on our ability to accept returns and exchanges.
- Purchased products which have not been shipped can usually be cancelled without any penalties. Please contact us for instructions and details.
- Products received, which have not been opened (remain in its original packaging and seal) may be returned for a refund or store credit less a 25% restocking fee and shipping costs. In order to receive proper credit on your eligible return, please contact us for a Return Authorization within 30 days of receiving your order. We do not accept returns after 30 days.
- Purchased products which have been USED are not eligible for a refund and cannot be returned.
- Products received as damaged or malfunctioned may be exchanged or returned for a refund or store credit. If an item arrived damaged, please contact us IMMEDIATELY at 727-466-7730 or email@example.com. We will not accept returns on damaged items within 7 days of receipt.
- Malfunctions due to neglect and/or misuse are not eligible for a refund, exchange or credit. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to return your item for diagnosis and repair. Shipping costs for returns and repairs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- We do not issue prepaid return labels. All returns must be in their original carton with all packing material intact. All returns must be sent freight prepaid by the customer and insured.
- Address for returns: 240 Bear Ridge Circle, Palm Harbor, Florida, 34683
DELIVERY AND DAMAGED SHIPMENTS
Fully inspect all deliveries before signing the receipt even if you do not plan on opening the carton right away. However, we do encourage you to open and fully inspect the item for damage or defects within 7 days of receipt. If you do not call us within 7 days of receipt of the item to let us know of any possible damage, we will not be able to issue you a proper credit.
REFUNDS (If Applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
SALE OR DISCONTINUED ITEMS (If Applicable)
Only regular priced items are eligible for our Returns policy. Unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded nor exchanged.